Shafts “backlash” to connect in a simple and fast two or more components of a mechanical transmission far between. The size of the extension is customizable to obtain a specific DBSE with different types of locks on the trees. Lengths up to 3 meters without intermediate support.
- Compact and rugged.
- low inertia.
- High torsional stiffness.
- Wear-free for lasting reliability.
- Flexibility of connection of the hubs on the shafts.
- Stretch customizable for a specific DBSE.
- Possibility of lengths up to 3 m without the use of intermediate supports.
- Ability to bilanciature dynamics up to Q 2.5.
- Possibility of different types of locks on the hubs.
- Model GTR / DBSE with the possibility of use in applications with high operating temperatures (> 150 ° C).
- Model GAS / DBSE available ATEX compliant.
- Collegamentio’s bevel gear transmission systems articulated.
- Connection of actuators in photovoltaic systems.
- Connecting jacks in handling systems.
- Connecting typically of transmission shafts away from each other.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Simplicity in the connection of systems of transmissions away from each other.
- Mounting directly on the shafts without removing components.
- Maximum torsional rigidity in the case of solution GTR / DBSE.
- Absorb vibration in the case of solution GAS / AL / DBSE.
Up to 130000 Nm of torque and maximum bore 205 mm.
Torsionally rigid spacer coupling with ``GTR/DBSE``
- Made in steel and fully turned.
- Galvanizing corrosion proofing.
- Disk pack in stainless steel.
- Maintenance and wear free.
- Personalized spacer version for a specific D.B.SE.
- Welded spacer for high torsional rigidity.
Backlash free jaw spacer coupling «in alluminium» ``GAS/SG-AL``
- Made of aluminum fully turned.
- Elastomer available in different hardness (see pages 25 and 29).
- Simple mounting thanks to the two piece clamp hub (type C).
- Radial assembly without removing the parts.
- Electrical insulation between the parts.
Torsionally rigid spacer shaft coupling with flexible bellow element ``GSF/DBSE``
- Hubs and spacer made of fully turned aluminium.
- Stainless steel bellow.
- Maintenance free.
- Low inertia.
- High angular misalignment recovery.
- 1 or 2 piece clamp hub with or without keyway.
- Customised spacer for specific DBSE with torsional rigidity.
- Compatible with high temperatures.