Shafts “backlash” to connect in a simple and fast two or more components of a mechanical transmission far between. The size of the extension is customizable to obtain a specific DBSE with different types of locks on the trees. Lengths up to 3 meters without intermediate support.
- Compact and rugged.
- low inertia.
- High torsional stiffness.
- Wear-free for lasting reliability.
- Flexibility of connection of the hubs on the shafts.
- Stretch customizable for a specific DBSE.
- Possibility of lengths up to 3 m without the use of intermediate supports.
- Ability to bilanciature dynamics up to Q 2.5.
- Possibility of different types of locks on the hubs.
- Model GTR / DBSE with the possibility of use in applications with high operating temperatures (> 150 ° C).
- Model GAS / DBSE available ATEX compliant.
- Collegamentio’s bevel gear transmission systems articulated.
- Connection of actuators in photovoltaic systems.
- Connecting jacks in handling systems.
- Connecting typically of transmission shafts away from each other.
- Simplicity in the connection of systems of transmissions away from each other.
- Mounting directly on the shafts without removing components.
- Maximum torsional rigidity in the case of solution GTR / DBSE.
- Absorb vibration in the case of solution GAS / AL / DBSE.
Up to 130000 Nm of torque and maximum bore 205 mm.
- Made in steel and fully turned.
- Galvanizing corrosion proofing.
- Disk pack in stainless steel.
- Maintenance and wear free.
- Personalized spacer version for a specific D.B.SE.
- Welded spacer for high torsional rigidity.
Made of aluminum fully turned.
Elastomer available in different hardness (see pages 25 and 29).
Simple mounting thanks to the two piece clamp hub (type C).
Radial assembly without removing the parts.
Electrical insulation between the parts.