Up to 130 KNm of torque and 220 mm bore diameters.
Shafts “backlash” to connect in a simple and fast two or more components of a mechanical transmission far between. The size of the extension is customizable to obtain a specific DBSE with different types of locks on the trees. Lengths up to 3 meters without intermediate support.
- Compact and rugged;
- Low inertia;
- High torsional stiffness;
- Wear-free for lasting reliability;
- Flexibility of connection of the hubs on the shafts;
- Stretch customizable for a specific DBSE;
- Possibility of lengths up to 3 m without the use of intermediate supports.
- Ability to bilanciature dynamics up to Q 2.5;
- Possibility of different types of locks on the hubs;
- Model GTR / DBSE with the possibility of use in applications with high operating temperatures (> 150 ° C);
- Model GAS / DBSE available ATEX compliant.
- Connection’s bevel gear transmission systems articulated;
- Connection of actuators in photovoltaic systems;
- Connecting jacks in handling systems;
- Connecting typically of transmission shafts away from each other.
- Simplicity in the connection of systems of transmissions away from each other;
- Mounting directly on the shafts; without removing components;
- Maximum torsional rigidity in the case of solution GTR / DBSE;
- Absorb vibration in the case of solution GAS / AL / DBSE.
Torsionally rigid coupling with spacer "GTR/DBSE"
- Made in steel and fully turned;
- Galvanizing corrosion proofing;
- Disk pack in stainless steel;
- Maintenance and wear free;
- Personalized spacer version for a specific D.B.SE;
- Welded spacer for high torsional rigidity.
Backlash free jaw spacer coupling «in alluminium» "GAS/SG/DBSE-AL"
- Made of aluminum fully turned;
- Elastomer available in different hardness (see pages 25 and 29);
- Simple mounting thanks to the two piece clamp hub (type C);
- Radial assembly without removing the parts;
- Electrical insulation between the parts.
Torsionally rigid spacer shaft coupling with flexible bellow element "GSF/DBSE"
- Hubs and spacer made of fully turned aluminium;
- Stainless steel bellow;
- Maintenance free;
- Low inertia;
- High angular misalignment recovery;
- 1 or 2 piece clamp hub with or without keyway;
- Customized spacer for specific DBSE with torsional rigidity;
- Compatible with high temperatures.