Designed to suit applications where high reliability, precision and an optimum weight/power ratio is required; ideally suited for applications with high speeds and power, also offering low overhung loads when using the spacer version.
This coupling is composed of three main items: the two fully turned hubs, made in steel UNI EN10083/98 and the disc pack, in stainless steel AISI 304 C with connection screws in steel class 10.9. In the “double” version, GTR/D, there is also a spacer made to length, also built in steel UNI EN10083/98, fixed between the hubs and the two disc packs.
All the components of GTR couplings, except the spacer (GTR/D and GTR/DBSE) are made and statically balanced in class DIN ISO 1940-1:2003 Q 6.3, before the machining of the keyway.
In accordance to the specific need of the application, it is possible to make static or dynamic balancing on each separate component or on the coupling, fully assembled to customer requirements.
Up to 130000 Nm of torque and 205 mm bore.
- Made in steel fully turned with standard treatment of phosphating.
- Disc pack in stainless steel.
- High torsional rigidity.
- Maintenance and wear free.
- Version with double disc pack: GTR/D.
- High torque possible.
- Use in applications with high operation temperatures (> 150 °C).
- Specific treatments or version in full stainless steel possible.
- Reinforced couplings for specific requirements and heavy applications.
- Connection to torque limiter (safety coupling) range possible.