GRI rigid couplings have been designed and manufactured to connect two shafts of the same diameter but without allowing any relevant misalignment.
Up to 790 Nm of torque and maximum bore 50 mm.
- Made in steel fully turned with phosphating treatment.
- Extremely rigid connection.
- High torque possible.
- Wear and maintenance free.
- Compact dimensions.
- Finished bore with ISO H8 tolerance and low roughness.
- Different customized bore.
- Single split clamp hub with keyway (type B1).
- Two piece clamp hub with keyway (type C1) or without keyway (type C).
- Anti-corrosive surface treatments for specific needs possible.