Up to 1,420 Nm of torque and 50 mm bore diameters.
GRI rigid couplings have been designed and manufactured to connect two shafts of the same diameter but without allowing any relevant misalignment.
The coupling is manufactured in one element for the single split version. A two piece unit is available on request allowing simple and fast mounting and dismounting.
Rigid coupling "GRI"
- Made in steel fully turned with phosphating treatment;
- Extremely rigid connection;
- High torque possible;
- Wear and maintenance free;
- Compact dimensions;
- Finished bore with ISO H8 tolerance and low roughness.
- Different customized bore;
- Single split clamp hub with keyway (type B1);
- Two piece clamp hub with keyway (type C1) or without keyway (type C);
- Anti-corrosive surface treatments for specific needs possible.