The GD coupling is composed of two hubs in steel UNI EN 10083/98 fully turned, externally toothed with rounded profile and assembled only with a sleeve in polyamide stabilized resin, toothed internally.
Due to the tooth profile with which the hubs and the sleeve are connected, you can obtain a high contact surface also in presence of misalignments, in order to reduce the contact pressures and promote a longer life.
The connection polyamide/steel assures silent and reliable functioning, in absence of maintenance and lubrication.
This kind of coupling represents a reliable and economic kind of connection, for medium and big power industrial purposes.
Up to 5000 Nm of torque and maximum bore 125 mm.
- Hubs made in steel fully turned with standard treatment of phosphating.
- Polyamide sleeve.
- Statically balanced.
- Maintenance and lubrication free.
- Compact and simple to be assembled.
- Vibrations dampening.
- Various hub connection type available.
- Version with sleeve in steel, circlip and seals.
- Version with sleeve directly integrated in one hub.
- Specific surface treatments possible.