Up to 5,000 Nm of torque and 125 mm bore diameters.
The GD coupling is composed of two hubs in steel UNI EN 10083/98 fully turned, externally toothed with rounded profile and assembled only with a sleeve in polyamide stabilized resin, toothed internally.
Due to the tooth profile with which the hubs and the sleeve are connected, you can obtain a high contact surface also in presence of misalignments, in order to reduce the contact pressures and promote a longer life.
The connection polyamide/steel assures silent and reliable functioning, in absence of maintenance and lubrication. This kind of coupling represents a reliable and economic kind of connection, for medium and big power industrial purposes.
Gear coupling "GD"
- Hubs made in steel fully turned with standard treatment of phosphating;
- Polyamide sleeve;
- Statically balanced;
- Maintenance and lubrication free;
- Compact and simple to be assembled;
- Vibrations dampening.
- Various hub connection type available;
- Version with sleeve in steel, circlip and seals;
- Version with sleeve directly integrated in one hub;
- Specific surface treatments possible.