Up to 120 KNm of torque and 260 mm bore diameters.
ComInTec torque limiters (safety couplings) are mechanical components necessary to fit along the kinematic chain and are preferred to electronic safety devices because of a better response time, improved reliability, excellent configuration flexibility, easy fitting and adjustment, use at high speeds in hard environments in the presence of inertias and important masses.
In fact the electronic systems, which normally act up to the transmission, present: delayed reaction time, many factors as a source of error, configuration and management complexity.
The fitting of the mechanical torque limiters along the kinematic chain is therefore necessary for a reliable and complete protection, in order to improve the level of safety and the machine, according to the new EN ISO 13489-1 standards, reducing the average possible broken-down and unproductive downtime.
- Long product life with continuous reliability;
- Optimum protection against environmental conditions;
- Simple mounting for in-line and parallel transmission;
- Easy setting and adjustment;
- Highly accurate and fast machine protection;
- Special designs to suit specific applications possible;
- Competitive pricing without sacrificing quality;
- “Made in Italy” with certified quality.
- Friction lines: Simple, economical, with sliding function suitable for use in dry and dusty environments;
- Disengage lines: High stability during transmission with instant disengagement and the possibility of free rotation;
- Axial lines: Suitable for limiting compression and tension forces on crank mechanisms;
- Pneumatic clutch lines: function of the clutch- disengagement with the possibility of variation of the torque during the motion.
Friction torque limiter
Sliding Safety coupling where the transmission component is fitted between two friction rings and slides when the calibrated torque is reached. The minimum required to have a low cost protection.
Economic ball torque limiter
Safety coupling with simple and compact balls inserted directly in the drive element of transmission. The disengagement occurs quickly and safely if the calibrated torque is exceeded.
Rollers torque limiter
A Roller safety coupling that allows a complete disengagement when the calibrated torque is reached. Suitable for transmitting high torque with high reliability and small size.
Torque limiter free rotation
Backlash free Safety coupling suitable for high speeds, with free rotation and low residual torque after disengagement that occurs in a precisely and immediately. The re-engagement is manual.
Modular torque limiter
Modular Safety coupling, robust, suitable for “heavy industries” even at high speeds. After disconnection there is free rotation without residual torque, re-engagement is simple and manual.
Torque limiter for gearboxes
Safety coupling to be mounted between the motor and gear unit thus reducing significantly the size of the device at the same power output. Available in both slip that release versions.
Axial force limiter
Safety coupling with linear limitation of force. The axial disengagement can take place in both compression and tension once the calibrated force is reached, the re-engagement is automatic.