Flexible and rigid couplings
Up to 130 KNm and 220 mm bore diameters.
The aim of the flexible coupling is to transfer motion between two shafts on the same axis whilst accounting for possible misalignments. We have various styles of flexible couplings suitable for a wide range of applications.
The quality of the materials used, the careful design and the precision in manufacturing ensure long lasting high performance, safety and reliability for even the most complex applications.
- Available in fully turned steel;
- Good reliability;
- Different customization possibilities;
- Wide selection;
- Highly accurate manufacturing;
- Optimum protection against environmental conditions;
- Competitive pricing without sacrificing quality;
- “Made in Italy” with certified quality.
- Rigid couplings (backlash free): For connections when high precision and high transmission torques are required;
- Elastomeric couplings: For connection between misaligned shafts with the need to absorb vibrations.