UP TO 120 KNM AND 260 MM BORE DIAMETERS
ComInTec torque limiters (safety couplings) and clutches are mechanical components necessary to fit along the kinematic chain and are preferred to electronic safety devices because of a better response time, improved reliability, excellent configuration flexibility, easy fitting and adjustment, use at high speeds in hard environments in the presence of inertias and important masses. In fact the electronic systems, which normally act up to the transmission, present: delayed reaction time, many factors as a source of error, configuration and management complexity. The fitting of the mechanical torque limiters along the kinematic chain is therefore necessary for a reliable and complete protection, in order to improve the level of safety and the machine, according to the new EN ISO 13489-1 standards, reducing the average possible broken-down and unproductive downtime.
Benefit of our models:
- Long product life with continuous reliability;
- Optimum protection against environmental conditions;
- Simple mounting for in-line and parallel transmission;
- Easy setting and adjustment;
- Highly accurate and fast machine protection;
- Special designs to suit specific applications possible;
- Competitive pricing without sacrificing quality;
- “Made in Italy” with certified quality.
Our main product lines:
- Friction lines: simple, economical, with sliding function suitable for use in dry and dusty environments;
- Disengage lines: high stability during transmission with instant disengagement and the possibility of free rotation;
- Axial lines: Suitable for limiting compression and tension forces on crank mechanisms;
- Pneumatic clutch lines: function of the clutch- disengagement with the possibility of variation of the torque during the motion.
REQUEST INFORMATION >
REQUEST A PROJECT >