A backlash free Safety coupling with free rotation and low residual torque suitable for high speed transmission. The disengagement is instantaneous once the torque is reached, the calibration is adjusted by changing the pressure of the springs. The re-engagement is manual, quick and reliable.
- Absence of torsional play during the transmission of motion.
- Fine-tuning the torque through a balanced radial ring.
- Motion transmission through balls.
- An innovative calibration system with “H fee” for an immediate calibration of the equipment.
- Manual re-engagement with one coupling position per lap.
- No residual torque after disengagement.
- Possibility of combining a switch / proximity to stop the engine.
- Complete transmission gear worked and fitted (crown, pulley, gear, …).
- Can be supplied with various type of rigid/elastic couplings for in-line shafts transmission.
- Possibility of surface treatments for corrosion-specific needs.
- Possibility to have the version with the attacks of the 8-hole competition.
- Protect the elements of a transmission even in case of high inertias.
- Protect the product from shock or incorrect positioning.
- Protect devices mecccanici during transmission at high speeds of rotation.
- Greater durability of all devices, thanks to the free rotation.
Up to 1300 Nm of torque and maximum bore 65 mm.
- Simple manual re-engagement without special equipment.
- Suitable to be installed in the kinematic chains with high inertia.
- Available in ATEX compliant version : II 2 G Ex II B T5 Gb -15°≤Ta≤+80°C.
- Organ mounted and directly supported by a ball bearing.
- Model available only with finished bore.
- Torque range: 5 – 1.300 Nm; ø65 mm maximum bore.
- Die-cast aluminium box;
- Protection level IP57 DIN 40050;
- Possibility of 1 contact (EM1) or 2 contacts (EM2) available;
- Adjustment of the lever end position possible;
- Operation temperature range from -10°C to +85°C;
- Three different options of voltage input: 1,5A – 250 VCA; 5A-24 VCC; 0,2A-250 VdC;
- Initial stroke 0,7 mm, Extra stroke: 4 ÷ 8 mm depending on setting (possible in a range of 6 mm).
- Standard version: Stainless steel cover with protection level IP67 DIN 40050;
- Electric contact: 7 ÷ 30 VdC. – Frequency: 4 KHz; Absorption ≤ 10 mA (Max 200mA);
- Output: NPN (N.O.-N.C.) – PNP (N.O.-N.C.);
- Operating distance: max 1,5 mm;
- Cable length: 2 m (3×0,2);
- Operation temperature range from -25°C to + 70°C;
- Available ATEX model (PR-EX).