A robust torque limiter with modular torque adjustment. Free rotation after overload permits high rotational speeds with also high torque settings and large shaft diameters can be accommodated. The torque modules can be individually adjusted and re-engagement of the unit is quick and easy.
- Made in steel fully turned, with high mechanical strength.
- Free rotation after disengagement without residual torque.
- Reliable and maintenance free.
- Protected from external agents.
- Suitable for high rotation speeds and high inertias.
- Simple system of calibration and re-engagement.
- Compact and robust design.
Overload signal ring (…/SI).
Possibility of fitting with finished bore and keyway or locking assembly.
Custom solutions for specific applications.
Possibility of surface anticorrosive treatments for specific requirements.
- Extruders and mills.
- Mining industry and transporters.
- Heavy industry.
- Earthmoving machines and shredding/crushing machines.
- Product protection in case of overload.
- Protection of operating units of machines in case of a collision.
- Protection of the drive from external overloads.
- Protecting conveyor belt stoppages.
Up to 9000 Nm of torque and maximum bore 140 mm.
- Statically balanced with modules arranged symmetrically.
- Torsionally rigid.
- Module replacement without removing the device or other transmission components.
- Complete separation between the driven and driving part after disengagement.
- Integrated bearings for the support of the transmission.
- Torque range: 180 – 8000 Nm; ø140 mm maximum bore.