The GF coupling, even if being built simply, assures a high elastic reliability which allows the recovery of high angular misalignments (up to 5°), absolutely reducing the drive irregularities.
It is composed of two hubs in steel UNI EN10083/98 fully turned and by an elastomeric central ring connected with screws and bolts in alternate way in respect to the two hubs.
Up to 5100 Nm of torque and maximum bore 85 mm.
- Made in steel fully turned with standard treatment of phosphating.
- Simple manufacturing.
- High angular misalignments possible.
- Elastic element with an internal nylon weave for high reliability.
- Possible to maintain without the need to move the hubs.
- Finished bore (in ISO H7 tolerance) with keyway (in ISO H9 tolerance), and low roughness.
- Various hub connection type available.
- Specific surface treatments.
- Customized versions for specific needs.
- Connection to the Torque limiter’s (safety coupling) range possible.