The chain coupling GC consists of two steel sprockets, machined and connected by a double chain. The manufacture of the coupling completely in steel allows to use at high temperatures and reduce the loss of power between the driving and driven.
Up to 8000 Nm of torque and maximum bore 110 mm.
- Made in steel fully turned with standard treatment of phosphating.
- Negligible power loss, absorbed by the coupling.
- Simple manufacturing.
- Hardening of hub teeth.
- Optimum quality / price ratio.
- Maintenance without moving the hubs axially.
- Various hub connection type available on the hubs.
- Specific surface treatments.
- Customized versions for specific needs.
- Connection to the Torque limiter’s (safety coupling) range possible.