Up to 8,000 Nm of torque and 110 mm bore diameters.
The chain coupling GC consists of two steel sprockets, machined and connected by a double chain. The manufacture of the coupling completely in steel allows to use at high temperatures and reduce the loss of power between the driving and driven.
Chaing coupling "GC"
- Made in steel fully turned with standard treatment of phosphating;
- Negligible power loss, absorbed by the coupling;
- Simple manufacturing;
- Hardening of hub teeth;
- Optimum quality / price ratio;
- Maintenance without moving the hubs axially.
- Various hub connection type available on the hubs;
- Specific surface treatments;
- Customized versions for specific needs;
- Connection to the Torque limiter’s (safety coupling) range possible.