VARIABLE SPEED PULLEYS - MOTOR SLIDE BASES
The expandable-disc pulleys (divided into two large families) are the most simple and economic solution for changing rapidly and continuously the rotation speed of two shaft, without having to stop the transmission.
Benefits of our models:
- Good reliability.
- Wide selection.
- Easy installation.
- Highly accurate manufacturing.
- Competitive pricing without sacrificing quality.
- “Made in Italy” with certified quality.
Our main product range:
- “VARIABLE CENTRE DISTANCE”: consisting of two plates
sliding symmetrically on a hub, transmits motion to a “fixed”
driven pulley with variation ratios up to 1:3.5, by varying the
distance between the centres of the two pulleys.
- “FIXED CENTRE DISTANCE”: consists of a pair of pulleys,
both with a single mobile disc that makes it possible to vary the speed with a ratio of up to 1:12,3 by varying of the handwheel on the driving pulley.